Your Business Can Make More Sales By….
- Contact your web lead within one minute of receiving their contact; otherwise it may take between 7 and 11 attempts in order to reach them.
- Use the Call Matrix for contacting leads. This suggests that each voicemail message MUST be different to the last.
- Follow up each voicemail you leave with an SMS and email.
- Measure A1s (appointments booked on the first day of the enquiry) and A2s (appointments booked on the second day of the enquiry).
- Understand that the probability of closing a sale reduces by up to 25 per cent per day, with every day that they are not contacted and booked in.
- Use a phone prompt 100 per cent of the time, to help you stay on track to create rapport and to identify their compelling reasons to book an appointment or buy.
- Always create value when booking an appointment and inform the prospect that you will give them something of value when they arrive; doing so will increase your show rates.
Sales Fact: Phone skills are one the weakest skills among salespeople, and cost businesses millions of dollars in lost sales as a result. This is because phone skills are rarely trained, or when they are they are too often poorly trained, and they are not retrained or role-played frequently enough to maintain a high quality of skill.
- Always using a phone prompt for incoming and outgoing calls.
- Arranging a secret shopper to make an enquiry and inspect what is happening on the phone.
- Recording all incoming and outgoing calls and review the recordings every week. Be sure to acknowledge great calls and identify a weaker skill which you will then train and role-play three times a day for the entire week.
- Always have a list of USPs and word sequences on hand, at every salesperson’s workstation.
In the meantime, if you haven’t already done so, grab your FREE Sales Growth Plan by clicking here.